One of my friends brought a external hard drive black friday here months ago, and she claims that it is the best external hard drive black friday she has ever had.
Our page is sure to have the ability to help you out. Whatever you prefer, there must be one fitting your needs and budget.
So all you need to do is read our page carefully and make your own decision.
Best Selling External Hard Drive Black Friday
The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer’s internal drive to help improve performance.
- “I bought this hard drive about a month ago, and so far it has worked great!” – D. B. Pegalis
- “Works great for media storage, video and pictures and for backing up important files.” – Bertrand A Dugal
- “The Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive is great!” – Donnie Darko
WD’s My Book Live home network drive allows you to consolidate your media in one central location for everyone on your wired or wireless network to access and enjoy.
- “Cannot access it via IP address or browse via Network.” – DJ Yules
- “Like many many of the experiences you will read about here and on the WD support forums, my drive has become unresponsive after it attempted to update itself.” – John
- “I called WD support and they offered to replace the device, but they do not provide data recovery services.” – fishbone
Canvio 3.0 Plus products have been designed and manufactured in accordance with Toshiba’s high quality product standards, incorporating the latest technology and user-interface, while ensuring best-in-class performance, quality and workmanship.
- “The product has a great quality, works very good and fast.” – Paulo
- “I use it to keep large video files stored and it works great.” – al
- “No support resolving the problem from Toshiba.” – J. V.
Thunderbolt technology is a revolutionary interface supporting high-resolution display and high-performance data devices through a single port. At 10Gbps, Thunderbolt technology is up to 20x faster than USB 2.
- “Thunderbolt port much speedier than the USB-2 alternative.” – none
- “Overall a good product, but if you aren’t sure what it would do for you and why you need it, then you probably don’t need it.” – Gadget Girl
- “Be aware: the only drawback is that this does not come with the Thunderbolt cable – so if this is your first Thunderbolt accessory, you need to buy a cable separately.” – Dave
Thunderbolt technology is a revolutionary interface supporting high-resolution display and high-performance data devices through a single port. At up to 10Gbps, transferring high-definition movies and other large files now takes seconds versus minutes when compared with older interface technologies.
- “The performance was as fast as I expected and I was very happy with the quietness of the drive.” – An Engineer
- “I really like Seagate external drive products and don’t think that you can go wrong with any of them.” – Wandering Hoosier
- “I scoured discussion forums on Seagate for hours, everyone having the same problem, but no one at Seagate seemed to have an answer, download, or a fix for the problem.” – J. Warren
WD Security – WD Security utility allows you to set password protection and hardware encryption for your drive to protect your files from unauthorized use or access.
- “This drive is great not only to keep multimedia files, but also for storing documents in digital form, because it saves space.” – Techie
- “The Western Digital My Passport 1TB external hard drive is fantastic!” – Lyssa Seefeldt
- “I bought this drive 6 months ago and so far it’s working great.” – Vienna
You can’t enjoy what you can’t find when your digital life is spread across multiple computers, hard drives and flash drives. With Seagate Central shared storage, it’s simple to back up all your files, documents and media to one location on your network, and enjoy the convenience of a shared digital library that is compatible with both Macs and PCs.
- “Yet I can still see the drive in my network and access the public share.” – LaughingVulcan
- “The not-so-nice thing is that to get to that point, you are going to have to spend a LOT of time with this as a WIRED storage device.” – Fermata
- “So far 26 people have reviewed the issue on Seagate’s Forums with … ZERO replys.” – KKZ
Simply affordable. Western Digital’s WD Elements Desktop USB 2.0 external hard drives are the right answer for simple, reliable add-on storage.
- “I would highly recommend this drive, and will definitely buy another in the near future.” – L. Stinson
- “I have been using this drive for over a month now, and is working just fine.” – Mark
- “Searched online and people that have had similar problems found that it was a product defect, and the only solution was to return the product.” – Richard Kim
Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive is easy to set up and is ideal for expanding your storage needs. This drive offers high capacity storage in a small compact design that saves your precious desk space.
- “Great hard drive for Wii U. You get alot of space and the set up is fast and easy and is very cheap for how much space you get.” – Rigo
- “The drive started clicking and beeping and the computer would not recognized it.” – trackdown63
- “The drive lasted 6 months then died.” – Erik
Armor A15 not only backup your data at the press of a single button, but also support dedicated software that offers password security and backup functionality.
- “This drive seems very sturdy and was well priced and it looks great!” – S. Yorton
- “If I need more storage, I will buy this product again.” – S. Rudge
- “The case that protects the drive is made out of a hard plastic that so far, appears to be quite shock resistant.” – Lilly Marc
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
Please share this external hard drive black friday page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.